MusicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaski´s App

2 posters

Go down

Vaski´s App Empty Vaski´s App

Post by vaski Thu May 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Name: Johan Vaski Vaskelainen

IGN: Vaski

Timezone: GMT +1
Where do you live: sweden
What language(s) do you speak: Swedish, english ,a little Finnish,a little german,

A little bit about yourself (personality, hobbies, anything):
I play alot of games, im quite good at most of the games i start playing, im addicted to nicotine in form of snus ( or in english swedish snuff i think it is) got a girlfriend i like spending time with, fixing a car atm and working for another one, work, and buddies, plus im trying to get hold of Djing ( big fan of example DeadMau5)

GM experience:
None ( depends on game though, not on maple)

How active are you:
would be if i actually got on, dunno if its the ban for "hacking" ( according to Jerome he banned me , cus he thought i was hacking, but i had terrible lagg atm) But i would be pretty active, since i grad and got nothing to do this summer, so a few hours daily i think.

The reason you are applying:
i want to help this server out, and i want the experience from doing it, and im a quick learner

What will you do when you see a hacker and how do you spot a hacker:
Ban him , and how i would spot him depends alot of what hacks he is using, im familiar with quite a few, since me and my buddies hacked alot in GMS/EMS and did hacks for it.

How will you handle a fight between two+ players:
Depends alot of what they are fighting about aswell.

The reason we should pick you:
Im Awesome

How will you improve MusicStory:
with my pure awesomeness, and im quite a nice guy and a fair admin ( on the games i played)

vaski
OMG I MADE 1-10 POSTS!
OMG I MADE 1-10 POSTS!

Back to top Go down

Vaski´s App Empty Re: Vaski´s App

Post by Music Fri May 20, 2011 3:23 am

Rejected.
You did hack. So just gtfo nao, pretty please. (:
Music
Music
Owner
Owner