MusicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUCKING WEATHER MAKE UP YOUR GODDAMN MIND.

Go down

FUCKING WEATHER MAKE UP YOUR GODDAMN MIND.  Empty FUCKING WEATHER MAKE UP YOUR GODDAMN MIND.

Soooo, I haven't written a blog in a while. In a week? Or two?
Oops, my bad.

FUCKING WEATHER MAKE UP YOUR GODDAMN MIND.  Tumblr_llgcbaT0KM1qa5cy1o1_500
To lighten the mood, I'll use a bunch of Charlie gifs.

Here I go...

Today wasn't the best day of my life, though there are a couple of upsides to it. This crazy bitch-whore-fuck-damn refuses to leave my life...but I guess it's impossible since she's in some of my classes. Just when I thought that life was good, she comes in and takes him. Oh, it's fine. They're just friends. But I know that it's a little more. Or maybe I'm just misinterpreting the gazes we exchange.

Ah, I don't want to go into too much detail. I might say more than I really mean, and that happens quite often. But... I do feel like I want to do this to her:
Spoiler:

Despite the cloudy weather, it was quite warm... I dressed for a fucking snow day. I know, I'm dumb. I love the cold... I wish didn't have to get so warm. I just love to layer myself and hide under a shitload of blankets and covers.

FUCKING WEATHER MAKE UP YOUR GODDAMN MIND.  Tumblr_llel8mIOA11qdmpy3

Honestly, today was a shit day. I feel like shit. I've treated people like shit. It smells like shit. I just want to run out of the fucking house and sleep in the woods. But... I forgot to wear underwear and I can't be fucked going through my drawers and putting them on. FFS, I've been sitting on my bed for.... four hours now. No need to break my streak.

FUCKING WEATHER MAKE UP YOUR GODDAMN MIND.  Tumblr_lld9lm40FJ1qhwzmj

It wasn't all so bad, though. I had a good chat with an old friend whom I haven't talked to in a while. The last time we seriously spoke was eighth grade. It's funny how our last conversation was probably about how dogs are so cute to comparing our guys' dick sizes. We're seventeen; we're older people now. It doesn't feel weird at all. It's just good to say hi to old friends.

FUCKING WEATHER MAKE UP YOUR GODDAMN MIND.  Tumblr_llcxd8hcvG1qjl1b2o1_500

I know this has been a random blog, and it was probably hard to follow...
I'm just going to end with a good-bye picture of Charlie and let you people on with your day.
Just don't do anything you regret, like I did. Damn, I wish tomorrow can come sooner.

FUCKING WEATHER MAKE UP YOUR GODDAMN MIND.  Tumblr_lld0eqi76M1qgp3xu

EDIT:
Sigh. I realized I forgot to add a song.
Random song on my mind:

Frappe
Frappe
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator

IGN : D:

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

FUCKING WEATHER MAKE UP YOUR GODDAMN MIND. :: Comments

Light

Post Thu May 19, 2011 5:17 pm by Light

Wow. I REALLY like that song.

Back to top Go down

Frappe

Post Thu May 19, 2011 6:00 pm by Frappe

Nice sarcasm. D';

Back to top Go down

Mars

Post Thu May 19, 2011 6:43 pm by Mars

Depressed whore. Go watch some Tom and Jerry.

Back to top Go down

Frappe

Post Thu May 19, 2011 7:04 pm by Frappe

What the fuck is Tom & Jerry?

Back to top Go down

Light

Post Sat May 28, 2011 8:30 am by Light

TOM & Jerry, THE CAT AND MOUSE CARTOON GOOGLIE IT OMGGGG!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down