MusicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I'm an asshole

Go down

Why I'm an asshole Empty Why I'm an asshole

I have psychological issues in which I am too deluded to repair. I've been traumatised with incidents in my life as a much younger adolescent. I never talk to anyone about them, although I may have vaguely described some aspect of it in an absurd blunder to instantly repair myself, but it is still very much a part of my everyday life. I'm blunt, straight to the point and an open asshole because I do not grasp reality and let all the corruption on the immediate top of my head fly out without any consideration. Maybe I'm cold, but I'm not happy no matter how hard I've tried to convince myself reason to be.

This won't be long, I'm not a drama queen nor do I have time or think that anyone should waste their time hearing me vent shit that is unclear to even me in my mind. When I asked anyone about their cupsize, it wasn't that I was a perv nor gay, it really had no significance to me because I know that your all much deeper than that. I've been swimming in the shallow end for too long while my sanity is still stuck on the bottom of the deep ocean.

• I need to stop drinking wine.
  • I need to stop flirting with every single girl I come across.
  • I need to find some clarity in myself.
  • I need to work on my future a lot harder.
  • I need to stop talking to myself.
  • I need to stop crying to empty walls hoping to be heard.
  • I need to stop using fucked up language. (like so)
  • I need to visit those graves and let those haunting souls finally rest in peace in my mind.
  • I need to smile and mean it.

FUCK IT. I love tits. Who am I kidding. I'll do this my way ass nuggets. (:

I'm going through changes. I need to find some sanity in the midst of my insanity so if it's any clarity, I hope you understand. To all those who wonder. I am not gay. I love women. I love my brothers.

Last edited by Mars on Fri May 13, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mars
Mars
Admin
Admin

IGN : Mars

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Why I'm an asshole :: Comments

KcAoC

Post Thu May 12, 2011 11:05 pm by KcAoC

I'm not gay either Very Happy. You are who you are, I won't care because I don't mind who you are. To me you are a really cool person. You are not an asshole. Hearing you vent shit is not a waste of time we are friends. It is good to vent shit to friends Smile

Back to top Go down

Sarah

Post Sat May 14, 2011 4:23 am by Sarah

Asshole.

jk darling! I LOVE YOU!

Back to top Go down

Rain

Post Sun May 15, 2011 3:19 pm by Rain

Sarah wrote:Asshole.

QFT!

Really though, I've only known you to be an asshole so if you were to stop, then you wouldn't be Joe. That is how I see it, can't speak for anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon May 16, 2011 8:00 am by Bacardi

Mars wrote:[color=black]
I'm blunt, straight to the point and an open asshole because I do not grasp reality and let all the corruption on the immediate top of my head fly out without any consideration.

And I thought that was just me..

Back to top Go down

Mars

Post Mon May 16, 2011 6:43 pm by Mars

Who's ^?

Back to top Go down

Post Tue May 17, 2011 12:56 am by Bacardi

I'm just a random guy, checking out your forums.

Back to top Go down

Mars

Post Tue May 17, 2011 11:09 am by Mars

Gotcha.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum