MusicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every day, I bounce-bounce.

Go down

Every day, I bounce-bounce.  Empty Every day, I bounce-bounce.

THIS SONG IS JUST FOR FUN. IT'S JUST EARGASMIC.

HEYblogHEY. Yeah, I haven't posted a real serious entry in a while. I either say random shit or I just rant. Ah. I shouldn't get so angry all the time. LOL. It's because I'm a girl, and girls are just so irascible. Wait, let me correct that. It's not us... it's our fucking hormones.

Honestly, being a girl isn't as easy as people think. Sorry we can be as good looking as you men are. We have to cake on our faces; we have to make a visit to the hair salon. You can say these things are optional and that we don't have to do all this shit to make ourselves look better. That's where you're wrong. Without this stuff, repopulation would cease to exist and the human race would... disappear, basically.

I know, I'm not a guy. I wouldn't know what it feels like to have a nutsack and testosterone running through my veins. Oh, what a dream that would be.

I've asked some guys about what they thought about girls. While some people had some sentimental opinions, the majority said that their dream girl had to be super-hot. Sorry, not all girls look like Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez. I'm pretty sure that you guys would say the same, that girls always talk about how they want a sexy man. Those girls are fucking dumb. And those girls also happen to be the ones who never commit, who never give a damn about their future. Yup, those old-hags with leather skin. You know what I'm talking about.

I'm not saying that the good-looking are douche-bags, or that the ugly are always nice. I'm just saying that looks shouldn't really matter. Although... people do let looks define who they are. Sometimes, I wonder what the world would be like if it was pitch black, or if we were all blind.

But, we're judgemental people. Sooner or later, we'd start defining beauty as to who has the most attractive voice. God-damn.
Frappe
Frappe
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator

IGN : D:

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Every day, I bounce-bounce. :: Comments

Mars

Post Mon May 16, 2011 12:02 am by Mars

If the world was pitch black... it's all about cock size. Smile

Back to top Go down