MusicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck People

Go down

Fuck People Empty Fuck People

Our world is ruled by corruption, and like puppets we sit down and watch as those uneducated and ignorant fools get brainwashed and begin parading their show of jingoistic stupidity. This whole war on terrorism has just been another fine example of (Western) media propaganda demonising one man in an effort to justify the greed and self-necessity of the West.

I told my friend that the killing of Osama changed nothing, but only further aroused anarchy.

He said.
"well maybe not for you, but how about all the people who lost family in the pentagon and twin tower bombings. or all the people in south Africa where he bombed. this man was the cause of a lot of death, so ofc its nice to know your brother/sister/mothers/ and family members killer is dead."

If you for a moment, you even contemplated on the rightness of this quote then you are no better than those who acted as Osama did. Watching some Americans celebrating his death on the street, since when has the killing of a man been a cause for celebration? Do you believe that revenge is a cause for peace? No, it will only breed more hate, and the cycle will flow.

It would be shallow for me to say that the rest of the world or even I, hate America. I love America, many of my friends are American, it is not America that I am directing my argument, it is the corruption within the authority namely the government and media in America that is despicable. America now distrusts Pakistan's veracity, yet was there no doubt in the confidence of the US after 2 wars, over 1 trillion dollars spent, and 950 thousand killed? What, for Al Qaeda, the terrorists? You fear terrorists when the likelihood of a brother coming and busting a cap in your arse, makes the terrorist threat infinitesimal. Where is the rectitude?

In Libya, America killed Ghadafi's youngest son and 3 grand kids with NATO bombs. They are fucking children. What belief does America have? They use media to conceal and bend reality? They freely roam just about any country in the world, kill anyone, destroy anything and then use media propaganda and money to cushion the blame and create myth to avert the truth?

It's more than arrogance. It's like a corrupt religion. Don't question what's infront of you, just believe all that you're told and praise it. Do you think that vengeance solves anything? Hate will breed hate, people will seek revenge, and the cycle will continue. China is becoming more powerful in this slowly approaching era, however it is in our genetics to wage war, to fight for the freedom of those with us and abhor anything with even a slight difference in beliefs externally.

Those with money and power, control what is fact and not fact. Israel has nukes that can destroy every arab country around it with one release. However, an Arab country gains some arms and it has become a national threat to Israel. It's because America is so deep up their arse with a never ending ejaculation.

Humans are selfish. We want the best ignoring what that means for those who have to scrape the scraps.

Love and peace?
Spoiler:

Argue with me... otherwise this will be boring.
Mars
Mars
Admin
Admin

IGN : Mars

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Fuck People :: Comments

Frappe

Post Mon May 09, 2011 11:49 am by Frappe

We are selfish. We do think about ourselves. But it isn't our fault.
    It's just how biology works. It's called natural instincts. Even animals do this.
    If we haven't been so selfish], our species wouldn't be here. Have you noticed that we're fucking weak as fuck? We're not strong. We're not fast. We're pretty damn small.

In the natural world, the most common--or mediocre--solution is to basically fight for it. Whatever we want in life, we need to kick some bitch's ass. There's no such easy method to peacefully resolve our issues. It's just our primal instincts. This is how our ancestors' ancestors got their way.

So yeah, I guess that it is true that we're such selfish people. But with that ego of ours, we are able to strive for greater things. Being selfish is not so horrible. The reason why we are so--as you would say--corrupt, is not from our greed, but from our stupidity and failure to use that greed for better purposes.

Back to top Go down

Mars

Post Mon May 09, 2011 12:36 pm by Mars

You contradicted yourself so many times whore face (: .

Back to top Go down

Sarah

Post Tue May 10, 2011 3:42 pm by Sarah

Humans takes short cuts to get to the top of the food chain. It is BS but we cant help being the most disgusting animal.

Back to top Go down

Light

Post Fri May 13, 2011 7:58 am by Light

The greatest power is love. Gg.

Back to top Go down

KcAoC

Post Fri May 13, 2011 8:59 am by KcAoC

Love = Power? o.o You mean the greatest feeling is "love"?

Back to top Go down

Light

Post Fri May 13, 2011 9:09 am by Light

Nope. I think love is greater than just a feeling.

Back to top Go down

Frappe

Post Fri May 13, 2011 9:13 am by Frappe

Light wrote:The greatest power is love. Gg.

Love is like blind faith.
    It makes people do the dumbest shit for the dumbest reasons.

Back to top Go down

Rain

Post Sun May 15, 2011 3:14 pm by Rain

@Joe
I think Mel is right on a small part, I think it is natural instincts for animals to show their power. So we go to other countries and force all our beliefs and ways of life on them. On that Osama part, I don't it was ever based off revenge to kill him. It was a show of power, everyone in the world saw the twin towers fall. That is like someone punching you in the face in front of the whole school, you're not going to walk away after that. So we had to make an example of Osama to tell everyone that you can't fuck with America and get away with it. I'm not saying it's right, but that is how the world has always worked.

@Seb
LOL you sound like a hippy

@Mel
Love doesn't make you do anything, it is those that are desperate for love that do the "dumbest shit".

Hope all this makes sense, cause it made sense in my head lol

Back to top Go down

Light

Post Sun May 15, 2011 5:17 pm by Light

HIPPY WOOT. -peace sign-

Back to top Go down

Frappe

Post Sat May 28, 2011 8:42 am by Frappe

WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE.

Back to top Go down

Mars

Post Sat May 28, 2011 2:40 pm by Mars