MusicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reverse's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Reverse's GM Application Empty Reverse's GM Application

Post by Reverse Thu May 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Name: Alex Huang

IGN: Reverse

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Where do you live: New York.

What language(s) do you speak: I speak Chinese and English.

A little bit about yourself (personality, hobbies, anything): My name is Alex Huang and I love to play, hangout, eat, drink, sleep, and have fun. I am in the 5th grade and soon I will graduate to Middle School/Junior High School and when I leave Elementary School, work will be much harder and I will never give up.

GM experience: I have been a GM in the following servers listed : MortalKombatMS, ShadowPartnerMS, HelpfulStory, InboxMS, HeroMS, GreekMS, KASMS, and DarkMS.
I only have a screen shot of InboxMS.
Reverse's GM Application 29tt1d

How active are you: I can go online everyday which means I am super active.

The reason you are applying: I am applying because I think I have what it takes to become a GM and I want to drag myself so I can help out MusicStory!

What will you do when you see a hacker and how do you spot a hacker: If I see a hacker, I will take screen shots and then ban the hacker. I can spot a hacker by players telling that there is a hacker and I will use the GM Skill ''Hide'' and see if there's a hacker in MusicStory.

How will you handle a fight between two+ players: I can handle a fight between two+ players by telling them to ignore each other and if they continue to fight again I will mute them for at least 10 minutes.

The reason we should pick you: You should pick me because I am helpful, friendly, trustworthy, responsible, nice, and caring which can lead the players to a perfect server. I did not apply to play around, I came here to help out the server because I am responsible for this job if I get Accepted. It may take awhile for me to learn new things but you don't have to worry because I learn fast from players and GMs. I am not some stupid GMs that abuse their GM Powers and like to fool around because they're just fooling themselves. I have learned becoming a GM is a good job to be but it's not so easy because you have work to do and it might count on your activeness because GMs are responsible to come online everyday and some GMs can't get online because they might have something to do or another issue.

How will you improve MusicStory: I can improve MusicStory in many ways. I can vote daily, help out the community, bring more fun, and make MusicStory popular. I will try to stop fights and hackers. My ways of stopping fights is telling players to ignore each other and if they continue to argue I will mute both of them until I think is time for them that they can get along with each other and my ways of catching hackers is using a GM Skill call ''Hide'' and take screen shots of and then ban the hacker. I have a lots of friends that are bored everyday and if they ask me is there anything to play I'll give them the link of the website and the forum. If I and all of the players and all of the staff members can work as a team we can sure reach to Rank 1 or 2 on GTOP100.
-Reverse
Reverse
Reverse
OMG I MADE 1-10 POSTS!
OMG I MADE 1-10 POSTS!

Back to top Go down

Reverse's GM Application Empty Re: Reverse's GM Application

Post by Mars Thu May 05, 2011 7:17 pm

-Rejected. Feel free to reapply when you meet the requirements.
Mars
Mars
Admin
Admin

IGN : Mars

Back to top Go down