MusicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My day in emoticons

Go down

My day in emoticons Empty My day in emoticons

So I woke up like -_- and went to school ):
It was a sports day (: and I was pretty (: until class started and I -_- forgot my pencil case ... at home :C
>=( yet I continued and borrowed a pen from my 8===========D black friend (:
So after class we had sports Very Happy ! Sadly ): we played basketball Basketball but it was sad because so many people played that it wasn't fun ;( I scored ;p and everyone was like OTL ...

P.P So I gave then anal o.o and they went O.O then -....- then JIZZZZ xD

-changes to yellow emoticons-

After that Arrow we watched the footy afro and my friend's finger went ---~~- and we were like affraid but he was Razz thinking he was so cool Suspect
Anyway Arrow I walked home Crying or Very sad alone... pale and when I got home alien I showered some ink -_- off my stomach bounce and drank some malibou drunken then nearly fell asleep Sleep but decided to do my h/w Evil or Very Mad and saw sarah online! What a Face but then she ditched me and went to sleep with Jeremy :C Not literally with jeremy clown and I was sad Sad

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king scratch study elephant queen jocolor geek afro flower

I'm too lazy to finish this blog.

GOODNIGHT ♥️
Mars
Mars
Admin
Admin

IGN : Mars

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

My day in emoticons :: Comments

Frappe

Post Thu May 05, 2011 7:47 am by Frappe

Malibu*

Back to top Go down

Light

Post Thu May 05, 2011 8:55 am by Light

We're playin' BAAAAAAAASKETTTT BALLLLLLLL. Basketball

Last edited by Light on Thu May 05, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Mars

Post Thu May 05, 2011 11:56 am by Mars

I said it was sad because too many people played fool.

and fuuuu mell

Back to top Go down

KcAoC

Post Thu May 05, 2011 1:46 pm by KcAoC

Joe isnt that even better if more people play o.o? Lol! Nice you slept you with me, its okay to sleep on the same bed but your sleeping on the left side and me right side, facing in different direction :-P

Back to top Go down

Mars

Post Thu May 05, 2011 7:11 pm by Mars

Not when we can hardly fit on the court?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum